Follow

Thursday 8 October 2015

Currently Reading: 'The Walking Dead Volume One: Days Gone Bye' By Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore

BLURB:

'How many hours are in a day when you don't spend half of them watching television?
When is the last time any of us REALLY worked to get something we wanted? 
How long has it been since any of us really NEEDED something that we WANTED?

The world we knew is gone.

The world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been replaced by a world of survival and responsibility. 

An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. 

In a matter on months society has crumbled. 

No government, no grocery stores, no mail delivery, no cable TV. 

In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.'


I am a huge fan on 'The Walking Dead' TV show, so I've been really wanting to start the Graphic Novels which inspired the show. From what I've read so far, it's pretty cool, the artwork is fantastic and the story is just fantastic. I love this series so much, if you're a fan of the show I highly recommend starting the graphic novels!

To follow my progress with this book, add me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie

Follow me on Bloglovin, just click the widget at the top of the page!

For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment