Follow

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Currently Reading: 'Wonder' By R.J. Palacio

BLURB:
'My name is August. 
I won't describe what I look like.
Whatever you're thinking, it's probably worse.' 

This book has been on my shelf for ages and I've heard so many great things about it! Although it's a middle-grade book I've heard people of all ages singing its praises and saying how amazing it is so I can't wait to dig my teeth into this story! I actually know very little about the plot so I'm looking forward to being surprised and discovering more about why this is such a highly praised novel!


Follow my progress with this book on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie

Follow me on Bloglovin, just click the widget at the top of the page!

For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment