Follow

Sunday 6 September 2015

Currently Reading: 'Picture Me Gone' By Meg Rosoff

BLURB:
'Mila has a gift.
She can read a room,
a person,
a situation -
and tell if you're happy,
or pregnant,
or having an affair.

When her father's best friend, Matthew, goes missing, Mila joins in the search. She sees clues no one else notices, facts everyone else overlooks. 
But the answers refuse to line up and Matthew refuses to be found.
Is there something Mila has missed? 
Something closer to home than she ever imagined? 

I recently read 'How I Live Now' by Meg Rosoff and I really enjoyed it, and this was a book of hers that had caught my eye - due to the bright and shiny cover - a couple of times in the book shop so I decided to pick it up the other day and give it a go. 

I think the blurb sounds really interesting and mysterious so I'm looking forward to uncovering this hard-to-solve mystery. However, I've read a couple of chapters and, so far, I'm really not enjoying the writing style which is a bit of a disappointment. Hopefully, this is something that will get better throughout the book so I can just relax and enjoy it without struggle. 




Add me on Goodreads to follow my progress: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie

Follow me on Bloglovin, just click the widget at the top of the page! 

For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment