Follow

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Currently Reading: 'Me Before You' By Jojo Moyes

BLURB:
'Lou Clark knows lots of things.
 She knows how many footsteps there are between the bus stop and home. She knows she likes working in The Buttered Bun tea shop and she knows she might not love her boyfriend Patrick.

What Lou doesn't know is she's about to lose her job or that knowing what's coming is what keeps her sane.


Will Traynor knows his motorcycle accident took away his desire to live. He knows everything feels very small and rather joyless now and he knows exactly how he's going to put a stop to that.


What Will doesn't know is that Lou is about to burst into his world in a riot of colour. And neither of them knows they're going to change the other for all time.'



I've heard so much hype from so many different people about this book and yet I've never got around to picking it up and reading it. However, the other day I heard that very soon there is a sequel to this book coming and out and I thought to myself, I just have to read this before the sequel is released so I can jump straight into the second book. 

I've already read a couple of chapters and I can already tell this book is going to have me in pieces, but I just can't wait to read this beautiful story and see what all the fuss is about! 



Follow my progress with this book on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie

Follow me on Bloglovin, just click the widget on the top of the page! 

For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment