Follow

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Top 10 Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish - http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/

This weeks topic is: Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most Books From

1. Lemony Snicket (13 books) 

This is purely because I absolutely devoured the 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' books.

2. Charlaine Harris (10 books)
I absolutely love the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series and I've only read 9 books and a novella from this series so this number is bound to rise sooner or later when I get round to completing the series.

3. Louise Renninson (10 books)
I loved 'The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson' series when I was growing up and it's a 10 book long series. Over time this author will probably fall off of my list as I continue to read more and more of my now favourite authors.

4. Cecelia Ahern (8 books)
This woman can do no wrong, I'm in love with all of her books!

5. J.K. Rowling (8 books) 
Everyone's favourite! THE QUEEN! I have yet to read 'Quidditch Through the Ages' and 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' so when I do this number will go up.

6. George R.R. Martin (8 Books) 
My favourite murderer! I'm obsessed with the world Martin has created so I'm reading every single 'Game Of Thrones' related book there is, at this moment in time the number is settled at the 7 main novels and one mini book but this number will be going up and up until they've all been devoured.

7. Cassandra Clare (6 Books) 
So far I've only completed 'The Mortal Instruments' series but I'm working my way into 'The Infernal Devices' Trilogy and any other books she releases surrounding this world.

8. Abbi Glines (5 books)

I love the romantic relationships Glines creates! I will 100% be continuing with the 'Sea Breeze' and 'Rosemary Beach' series, thus bringing this number up!

9. Stephen King (3 books) 
I only recently started reading his novels and I'm in love with them already! I can't wait to continue with his novels!

10. John Green (3 books)
I love John Green! So far I've read 'TFIOS', 'Paper Towns and 'Looking for Alaska'; I look forward to continuing with his novels with 'An Abundance of Katherines' and 'Will Grayson, Will Grayson' and any other books he works on in the future!



Follow me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie
Follow me on Bloglovin, just click the widget at the top of the page!

For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com



10 comments:

  1. I keep trying to pick up Charlaine Harris and something always gets in my way! I only have her first book but I'm going to keep trying!

    I just recently fell in love with John Green thanks to TFIOS. I devoured that book! I'm going to have to go back and read his older stuff. I just could not put that book down. I love how he knows how teens think and doesn't dumb them down. It's just fabulous!!

    Have a great day,
    MY TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth picking up some of Harris' book, the world she's created is fab!
      Yeah John Green is fab, I wish he had more books out so I've got my fingers crossed that he's working on some more beautiful books as we speak!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I also list Stephen King, but have only read one book from John Green. Awesome Post. Check out my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yeah Stephen King is great he's popped up on a lot of the lists I've looked at! I'll check out your TTT now :)

      Delete
  3. I need to read Charlaine Harris - heard about her for the first time today :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's definitely worth a read! She's created such a great world with all of our favourite mystical creatures!

      Delete
  4. We share a few authors :) So happy about that.
    I have also read 8 by Rowling, but i have yet to start on the Hogwarts Library books. I will get to them sometime. I was so disappointed that she didn't come out with "Hogwarts: A History" that was the book i wanted to read really badly from the first moment was mentioned in book 1.
    And Harris. I read 8 books by her and really love Eric with Sookie. But i heard that the end of this series is horrible for him and i can't think about that for some reason so i think that i will stop at 8 with that series. And the end was kind of ... nice ;)
    And lastly King... If you have not yet read Misery, i can only recommend that book. The horror version of what every fan ever dreamed about doing ;)
    Fantastic list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yay! i'll definitely have to take a look at your list!
      Aw I know I wish she'd have written that, would have been such an interesting read to hear all the history of Hogwarts before Harry's story began!
      Ah same, I tried to move on to the 10th book in the series but I actually felt like she'd lost the enthusiasm for her story so I didn't continue but would like to at some point just so I can say i've finished all of them! I also ship Sookie and Eric big time! :')
      Ah yes I loved 'Misery' I think that's my favourite of his or possibly 'under the dome' but I love 'misery' tons especially as it's one of my favourite movies too!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete