Follow

Friday 28 August 2015

Currently Reading: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' By Jesse Andrews

BLURB:
ME: My name is Greg Gaines. I am seventeen. I am the one who wrote this book. My physical appearance is unsatisfactory, and there is probably a fungus eating my brain. I'm not even sure I'm a human.
EARL: Earl Jackson is the only person who is even sort of my friend. We make mediocre films together. Werner Herzog is our biggest influence. Earl is generally filled with violent rage. 
DYING GIRL: During my senior year, my mother forced me to become friends with a girl who had cancer. This brought about the destruction of my entire life. If you seriously want to read about that, then I guess this brain-punchingly inane book is for you. 


This book has been on my TBR list for quite a while and since the movie is coming out in a few short weeks I decided I really wanted to read this before I saw the movie. From what I've read so far, I'm enjoying it but I have many conflicting emotions about it as it is nothing like I expected. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the story goes!


Follow my progress with this book on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie

Follow me on Bloglovin', just click the widget at the top of the page!

For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment